Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Which Diet Pills Are Dangerous?

Which Diet Pills Are Dangerous?

Did you ever drink Drano the plumbing drainer? I hope not, unless you want to send yourself to the emergency room. I hope you would never do - the same goes for diet pills.

The GREAT thing about Drano the plumbing drainer, it gives a precaution label on the back, stating this product is Hazardous to Humans and Domestic Animals. The warning label alone tells me not to drink it, besides that it's a plumbing drainer. Diet pills don't have that label on the back - don't ask me why. If they did, it would just be antique in the aisle of CVS or would it? We go through extremes in losing weight, and danger our pyramid for a few pounds. I feel we evolved with technology and became creatures who want things done yesterday. Can you imagine talking to a caveman and telling him I'm taking diet pills to eat less and lose weight. Now, I'm not talking about those caveman in the Geico commercial who are in a party on a sky rise building drinking fine wine with a 70's shirt - those are just hairy men who didn't go out for 6 months because their ex girlfriends dumbed them and decided to go to a party. But if you told that to a real cavemen, and I'm no cavemen, but his respond would go something like this "And they say I'm the cavemen?"

Even the FDA said it may pursue criminal action against several companies that produce over - the - counter weight loss supplements because these companies are refusing to take their dangerous products off the shelves. I'm going to list some of the ingredients that are in these dangerous diet pills and their side affects:

MERIDIA: abdominal pain, acid indigestion, anxiety, back pain, cough increase, depression, dizziness, dry mouth, flu symptoms, headache, increased appetite ( I know what you thinking this must be a typo.... NO it really does increase appetite), insomnia, joint pain, loss of appetite ( I know what you thinking again this must be another typo... NO it also decrease appetite), rash, sinus, stomach ache, and sore throat.
RIMONABANT: This has been evaluated by the FDA but approved. In Europe its legal, there has been 5 deaths known of, and 720 reactions for the past two years in Europe.
PHENYTOIN: Not approved for over - the - counter and higher dosages might be found in these diet pills then prescription medications.
PHENOLPHTHALEIN: It's used in chemical experiments, and not approved by FDA for human consumption.
SIBUTRAMINE: Can cause high blood pressure, heart attach or stroke.

The FDA has list few dangerous drugs and here they are

  • Fatloss Slimming
  • 2 Day Diet
  • 3x Slimming Power
  • Japan Lingzhi 24 Hours Diet
  • 5x Imelda Perfect Slimming
  • 3 Day Diet
  • 7 Day Herbal Slim
  • 8 Factor Diet
  • 7 Diet Day/Night Formula
  • 999 Fitness Essence
  • Extrim Plus
  • GMP
  • Imelda Perfect Slim
  • Lida DaiDaihua
  • Miaozi Slim Capsules
  • Perfect Slim
  • Perfect Slim 5x
  • Phyto Shape
  • ProSlim Plus
  • Royal Slimming Formula
  • Slim 3 in 1
  • Slim Express 360
  • Slimtech
  • Somotrim
  • Superslim
  • TripleSlim
  • Zhen de Shou

I have used diet pills myself, and if I didn't I would not be interested in writing this article. I lasted one week with the diet pills when I noticed my heart racing every time I headed to the gym and was not able to continue my work out. I have lost 52 pounds of fat in six months with no pills. Finding a good meal plan is one of the keys to a successful weight loss plan. We are advancing with our 21st century technology but our bodies aren't - so let's stop with wanting our bodies to be fit yesterday.

Be patient with weight loss it's not going to happen over night. I wish it could but that's not the case. Are you going to stop taking diet pills? or would you rather risk your inner health for a temporary external skinny look? I don't think so. Lets be more patient with our body. I been there, sometimes it feels you just want to rip your fat skin out. I watched the female host of 106 and park getting interview and she revealed when she was young she used massive amounts of diet pills in order to stay skinny and be on the cheerleading team. She almost killed her self, luckily she smarting-up. I think the first thing you lose on a diet pill is your sense of humor and if you don't have one it's still not OK to use diet pills.

No comments:

Post a Comment