Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Review Of eDiets

Review Of eDiets

Ediets is an online fitness community that provides diet plans for most any type of specialized diet, (low sodium, vegetarian, low sugar, low fat, eating for life, heart smart, high fiber, etc.) advice of nurses, fitness experts and psychologists, support from online chats, meetings, newsletters, and message boards, tons of testimonials and weight loss success stories, weight loss news and much more.

Ediets.com sounds like a dieters dream come true. I wanted to check them out for myself and share my results with my visitors at weightloss-articles.com.

The first thing I looked for in my review of ediets was testimonials from satisfied customers and anything negative that customers may have encountered. I was overwhelmed at the positive amount of testimonials from real people and especially the weight loss success stories. I found comments such as; "Wonderful" "Fun" "Healthy" "The best investment I ever made" "It has changed my life" "Unsurpassed excellence" "Ediets really does work" "Most caring, helpful, supportive weight loss program I have ever been involved in" and many more. Some of the testimonials for ediets were; 60 pounds, 12 pounds and counting, 15 pounds fast, and the lists go on and on. I looked very extensively for negative comments and let me tell you...I had a hard time finding any! The few that I found were from people who did not like ads on the website or who were just not satisfied with their personal diet. I would suggest that you take your time before choosing a weight loss program and being honest with yourself as to whether or not you will be able to eat the foods you are choosing. (I recommend that you perform the free ediets.com analysis to find the diet that is right for you. Click the link for your free analysis)

The next thing I looked at in my review of ediets.com was awards and associations. I have always been a believer that awards and associations are given to companies who strive to be the best in their field. Here is some of what I found: Forbes.com "Best of the web", The Early show recommended eDiets for "help in keeping your 2001 'Weight Loss/Getting in Shape' New Year's resolutions", Boston Globe "Best of the web". Some of the associations you will find at ediets are from industry leaders such as Atkins, Slim-fast, Bill Phillip's eating for life, Perricone plan, and The Zone diet just to name a few.

The bottom line of why I give ediets.com such a great review and why I recommend it if you are on a weight loss journey is simply the fact that you have so many choices to personalize your diet, fitness, and even support choices. Most diet books and programs force you to adapt to their recommendations. Ediets lets you pick and choose. In my opinion, when you pick and choose what feels most comfortable; you are more likely to stick with it and ultimately succeed.

Ediets is available to you 24 hours per day 7 days per week. You have round the clock access to professional advice and peer support, recipes, success stories, motivation, education, and much more. You will be partnered with millions of others so that you will not feel alone but yet you can do this from the privacy of your own home. Most plans come with a free trial! I highly recommend ediets.com for a healthy lifestyle and weight loss.

Yours in health,

Bill Herren

No comments:

Post a Comment