Saturday, August 29, 2015

Diet Pills Worked For Me

Diet Pills Worked For Me

Phentermine is a controversial topic and is not right for everyone. Also, online pharmacies are controversial. However, I did have a positive experience using this product which I will qualify and explain in this article.
I first heard about this diet pill from my doctor, I did not ask for it. This made me feel more comfortable taking it since my doctor recommended it without me mentioning it first. Basically I was at an appointment to get some allergy medicine when he commented on my weight gain. I told him that I was struggling with an insatiable appetite. I always felt like I was hungry and I was always wanting to eat carbs. So my doctor wrote me a prescription for Phentermine.

I did not buy Phentermine online; instead I filled the prescription at my local pharmacy. However, I did immediately go online to do some research about the drug before I took it.

I became concerned about getting addicted to these pills. As a nervous system stimulant Phentermine is similar to amphetamines. People get addicted to speed and crystal meth, so I wanted to be careful with this product.
So I decided to take the pills slowly. I did not take one every single day. At a minimum I took them every other day. However, if it was a day that I was able to sleep in and then would be busy all day I would not take it. This is because for me I did not have a problem eating so much when I was out doing something. So I took the pills when I knew my appetite was the most difficult to control.

Phentermine gave me the energy to get through my 15 hour days at work. Not only was I energetic, but I felt more alert. I felt like I could multi-task much better and I felt very sharp. My memory greatly improved while taking this product.

Because of how much this product stimulated my body, I would get up very early and take this pill first thing in the morning. This helped to prevent insomnia that can come when you take a diet pill like this. Even still, I felt the positive effects of the drug all day long.

What you should learn from my experience is this: 1. take this product responsibly and under the care of a doctor. And 2 this is not a long term solution to weight loss as it is not safe to take a strong diet pill for extended periods of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment